We are looking for 16 panel building electricians to work in the workshop of Eaton to build new control panels from A to Z. Eaton is a well known company in the electrical world and has already been active in their branche for 100 years.
As a panel building electrician at TecLine you work on wiring and installation of new panels and switchboards in the workshop and will perform the following activities:
- Assembly of electrical control panel enclosures
- Laying out back plates and fixing component
- Fixing door mounted components
- Power and control cable wiring
- Installation of switchboards
You’ll be working on the basis of symbols, standards and codes indicated on building plans.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Educated and qualified as as (panel builder) electrician
- Recent working experience as an panel builder electrician
- Physically fit in connection with walking on ladders / stairs and scaffolding
- English speaking skills
- Valid driving license
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary with paid sick days
- Permanent job with varied projects
- Position in team of fellow countrymen
- Organised and paid accommodation
- WiFi and mobile internet access
- Comprehensive expenses policy
- A minimum of 24 holiday days
- Guidance on the spot
TecLine offers the stability of a full time job with the diversity of project work. Does all the previous appeal to you and would you like to join our TecLine team? Apply now!