We are looking for 20+ industrial electricians for the realization of a brand new location for the Vitol Group, one of the world’s largest energy trading companies. Vitol Group distributes energy around the world and has employees with over 60 different nationalities working for them in over 40 locations.
As an industrial electrician at TecLine you work on wiring and installation of industrial equipment and will perform the following activities:
- Installing cable ducts and protective pipes and laying out various types of wiring
- Cutting and finishing wiring using different connection techniques
- Connecting wiring to distributors and to industrial equipment such as motors, pumps and other electrically powered installations.
You’ll be working on the basis of symbols, standards and codes indicated on building plans.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Educated and qualified as an (industrial) electrician
- Recent working experience as an industrial electrician
- Physically fit in connection with walking on ladders / stairs and scaffolding
- English (or German) speaking skills
- Valid driving license
WHAT WE OFFER
- 30.000 NET salary per year (40 hours per week)
- Paid sick days
- Permanent job with varied projects
- Position in team of fellow countrymen
- Organised and paid accommodation
- WiFi and mobile internet access
- Comprehensive expenses policy
- A minimum of 24 holiday days
- Guidance on the spot
TecLine offers the stability of a full time job with the diversity of project work. Does all the previous appeal to you and would you like to join our TecLine team? Apply now!