We are looking for 7+ building electricians for maintenance- and new building projects at ASML.
ASML is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of microchips.
At their headquarters in Veldhoven we are busy with building new offices, a new factory,parking garages and even housing for all employees.
Working at an ASML project, means work for a longer period of time, since the company is always improving and expending.
- Installing and maintaining wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Installing cable ducts and protective pipes and laying out various types of wiring
- Cutting and finishing wiring using different connection techniques
- Connecting wiring to building power-, lightning- and safety equipment
You’ll be working on the basis of symbols, standards and codes indicated on building plans.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Educated and qualified as an (Building) electrician
- Recent working experience as an industrial electrician
- Physically fit in connection with walking on ladders / stairs and scaffolding
- English (or German) speaking skills
- Valid driving license
WHAT WE OFFER
- € 607 net payment per week (€ 2630 per month)
- € 400 starting allowance, for compensation of your start
- Free accommodation with a single room
- Continuous work on a variety of projects
- A Dutch employment contract
TecLine offers the stability of a full time job with the diversity of project work. Does all the previous appeal to you and would you like to join our TecLine team? Apply now!